Dragracetires.com is brought to you by Coker Tire Company, bringing you top drag racing brands! Our Drag Racing experts MikeCrutchfield and Eric Gullett are here to answer your questions and make sure you get the best tire for your needs. Dragracetires.com features Phoenix and M & H tires:
Phoenix Racing Tires:
- Originally born of Firestone Firehawk technology, Phoenix drag racing tire molds have been around for more than 40 years
- In the mid-90’s Firestone decided to pull out of the drag racing business to focus on winning the Indy 500 and CART championships (which they did)
- In 1998 Ex-Firestone drag racing personnel, together with investors, formed Phoenix and purchased the drag tire molds from Firestone
- Coker Tire acquires Phoenix in 2007. Coker’s worldwide distribution capabilities and longstanding success with Firestone vintage tires, combined with a desire to start a performance division, leave the company uniquely positioned to capitalize on Phoenix’s racing heritage
- Today Phoenix enjoys a huge following with core drag racers and has plans to grow its current product range of over 30 tires and compounds to accommodate its ever expanding customer base and racing demands
M & H Racemaster:
- Established in 1954, M&H is the first manufacturer of drag racing tires
- In 2007 M&H product was honored by Hot Rod Magazine and the Automotive Aftermarket Insiders as one of the 10 most significant speed parts of all time.
- Today’s product line consists not only of its legendary vintage drag racing slicks, but also includes a complete range of newly developed DOT approved race tires. Whether it’s pure race or pure street, muscle car or tuner, M&H has a tire for almost any application.
- Over 90 different tire sizes and compounds are in stock and ready to choose from. Cheater slicks, radial slicks, and muscle car drag race tires as well as front runners and vintage midget racing slicks are all available from Coker Tire in Chattanooga TN.